PostgreSQL 9 is going to be a very exciting release, and we hope to try many new things around PostgreSQL 9. So we have decided to have our TestFest as an all-night event, like a hackathon.
- Event: PostgreSQL 9 TestFest Japan
- Date/Time: Apr.4 2010 Sunday, 3am-10am (The room will be open at 11pm Apr.3)
- Location: Shinjuku, Tokyo (Meeting room at Forcia, Inc.)
- Room capacity: max 15
- Language: Japanese and English
- More details: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/TestFest_For_9_JP
- Several kinds of tests on several kinds of platforms.
- Benchmark tests.
- Application porting and tests.
- Online conversations with SFPUG and other PUGs guys (using UStream, Skype or others).
- Lightning talks.
- Networking people.
- ... and anything you want to do here. :)
We are still need more ideas and attendees. So if you’re interested in this event, please visit our wiki page and search “TestFest” in Twitter. And if you’re living in Tokyo, please join us. (Of course, if you're in SanFrancisco, you can join to the SFPUG's TestDay! :)
We're looking forward to seeing you at the TestFest in Tokyo!